Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why 4 in the morning?

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." - Kenji Miyazawa


Pain is too much tonight or this morning. No doubt this ankle is recovering. The right side is where the ankle guy put in the bone from my knee. It feels like fire this morning. I would like to point my toes. When I get a cramp in my foot I can't stand up and put pressure on it, so I sit and endure. Husband says I am like sleeping with a tiger. I am currently in my recliner praying for relief at 4 in the morning. But thankful I can hear my children sleeping. Thankful I have a dog that sits as close to me as he can to offer his support. This is just a dot on my journey. Eternity is my reward.


Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."






1 comment:

tamblair said...

I'm so sorry, friend... please know that you are in my prayers often. And I meant my offer ~ when you are feeling up to it, let me come and bring you something for lunch and visit with you! When you feel up to it... hope you are able to rest today!