Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 3 Pool Makeover

I can be found on the lower right of this picture. Welcome to the show. 5 children, sister, brother-in-law, husband, mother and grandmother all in our safe place. Last night was a nightmare for Alabama. We are blessed to be safe and have our family all in a small room. Okay maybe not the later and maybe sister should be on Hoarders. Maybe if she would actually have the yard sale she is saving all the stuff for she would not need an intervention. The upstairs of her house could be in a magazine. The basement is like her party in the rear...kinda like a mullet.

I am sorry I digress.

We all about lost our minds last night but after watching the news today I am heartbroken for our state. Pray even when you don't know what to pray for...pray.

Today was a LONG day and I can't believe I am even still up but I need to let you know the pool makeover continues. I came in from work to find concrete poured. After today's news and a long night at the ballpark...I am glad to focus on my concrete. Where should my chair go? In the middle? On the side? My pool guy said I was too late to put my hand print in the concrete. I was so disappointed. I at least wanted little roach hands in the concrete. My pool friend thinks I am insane. I just love him anyway.

No comments: