Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Day for the First Grader



I am not old enough to have a first grader. He was super excited today until we got to school and then he was a little nervous. I never really seen him shy so it was new for me. I along with a little help from my friends convinced him that public transportation could wait until tomorrow morning.
Cow curtains scream first grade! Son just thinks tennis balls on the chairs means his teacher likes sports.
Mrs. Cook will be spending 40 hours a week with my big boy and I can't wait to see what he learns this year.


Daughter talked my ears off today but did not fight with anyone! She was determined to cook son an afternoon snack in the easy bake oven. Smores! They were nasty and son told her they must not have cooked long enough.
And they waited event of the day. Daughter was running to the bus. I will be the one running next year because both my babies will be on that bus.


The happy reunion. Yoda was thrilled!!


A look back to our kindergarten photo...notice the bench and how much he has grown. Praying for his safety, health and academic success this year. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm adding your blog to my list on our bog. Been meaning to do that for a while! Glad to hear you are enjoying your runs. They will keep your spirits high! Good luck!