In recognition of my wife's 32nd birthday, I have hijacked her blog to write 32 things about her. She did the same for me at 30, and its only fair that I return the favor. Enjoy!
1. She has never met a stranger.
2. I met her at Auburn in her cousin's double wide trailer.
3. On average, she says at least 4,000 words a day.
4. She got attacked by a bird while walking to class in front of several classroom windows in Auburn.
5. Her memory is impeccable.
6. She doesn't know how to close drawers or cabinet doors, which leads me to believe that she may have been raised in a barn.
7. She wears her heart on her shoulder.
8. She finds joy in the little things in life.
9. She makes every bed in the house everyday.
10. She cleans the house before we leave on vacation.
11. She makes the best sandwiches.
12. She loves the beach and the pool.
13. She mows the grass for me occasionally and likes it.
14. She always has home projects that she wants me to do.
15. She takes a bath every night before she goes to bed.
16. She loves to ride in the car with the windows down and the radio blaring.
17. She can read a book faster than anybody I've ever seen.
18. She married me barefoot on the beach in Jamaica.
19. She has more friends than I can keep up with.
20. She can talk on the phone longer in one sitting than anybody I've ever known.
21. She never puts anything back in the same place that she got it, but she always knows where everything is.
22. We used to go rent boats at a public lake in Auburn and just troll around.
23. She loves fresh vegetables.
24. She has a lead foot when driving on the interstate.
25. She can throw together an award-winning dinner in 30 minutes.
26. She dreams about living in Auburn one day.
27. She loves Auburn football more than me.
28. She cherishes family and friends above all.
29. She gets carsick, and takes naps on long drives.
30. She's an amazing multi-tasker.
31. I have never had to question whether she loves me.
32. I still haven't figured out why she married me, but I'm thankful everyday that she did.
Happy 32nd Birthday, Babe!!!!!!