Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twas the night the Twins spent the night

Twas the night the TWINS spent the night...
When all through the house,
Every creature was stirring, even the mouse...
The TWINS were nestled in my bed,
While visions of food and mommy danced in their head.
When in my bedroom there arose such a clatter,
I sat up in bed to see what was the matter.
11:30pm
Wynn - Hey Marsha where is my woo woo?
Me- Right here
Wynn - Night Night
Me - Night Night

11:50pm
Shep - Where is my big dog?
Me - Right here

12:30
Wynn - Hey Marsha where is Yoda?
Me - Right here
Wynn - What you fixing me?
Me - When
Wynn - For breakfast
Me- I don't know
Wynn - Cinnamon Rolls
Me- okay
Wynn- Night Night

1:30
Shep - Marsha, I not cry for mommy
Me- I know you are a big boy.
Shep - I know because I have a big dog
Me-Yes
Shep- I want Macee (my lab) to sleep with us
Me - No she is too big

3:15
Wynn - Hey Marsha, I sleeping in your bed
Me- Yes I know
Wynn- Night Night
Me - Night Night
Wynn - I luv you

5:30
Wynn - Hey Marsha, I pooted
Me- Yes I know
Shep - I know too

5:45 I got up!

5 comments:

Bre said...

Hilarious!!! I LOVE it. You are so funny :)

Karen said...

That's so funny to me but I'm sure you are exhausted! Can you watch my kids this afternoon? :)

Tricia said...

So did you take that nap today, or did you play on the computer??

I enjoyed our talk today! I hope you get a good night's rest!

Blessings!

Mc Allen said...

this seriously made me lol!!!I know your taki ng a nap right now, sweet dreams!!! ;0) LA

Team Screws said...

This cracks me up! I LOVE reading your blog! You are so funny! Have a great weekend!