Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Date Night


Christmas parties. . . I had my work party and husband's work party this week. We got to get all gussied up for Husband's party. I never get him in a suit unless someone died. Praise the Lord that is not often and praise the Lord we get away with jeans at church. Some of you just gasped and others are jealous but we are just happy. If you know me at all, you know dressing up is my least favorite thing to do. I love my tennis shoes and never ever wear heels unless on a boot. It took Jen and Sister a while to put together my outfit for THE CLUB. If you have not been to THE CLUB in awhile, don't. It is still completely in the 70's and the food is not so much good. But a big thanks to Adam and Erica for making the night a little more fun. And a big thanks to Bre for stopping Erica and me from sticking our foot to far deep in our mouths. So tonight me and husband are going to have a repeat date night and do something we want to do. We are going to the movies. I wonder if he will hold my hand... remember those days? I want to see Four Christmases. I feel it will be like our life over the next couple of weeks. Rushing around to visit everyone. Wishing you all Happy Holiday times.

4 comments:

Karen said...

You both look good! Glad you had a good time. Madison enjoyed playing with Tyler & Trey enjoyed playing with MG. MG even let me dry her hair! I'll be sure to watch what I say at Allen's party next week. :)

Tricia said...

What a great looking couple! Have fun on your date! I wish we could go on one... but our money is too tight right now and we can not afford one, we will just have to snuggle on the couch after the kids go to bed :)

Blessings!

Erica said...

I think my foot was already in my mouth! But, I second the thanks to Bre. It could have gotten much worse! We had fun last night!

Michelle said...

I don't like Joey in a suit. Do you have on name tags? I thought he worked with these people. Did you have to wear name tags because Joey doesn't talk to anyone at work and he didn't know their names?