Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Disney or Something Like it



I have rescheduled this trip too many times. I wrote about it here. I rescheduled for a December trip thinking the kids would be out of school and I would love to see Disney at Christmas. Needless to say, I had no idea I would be in a boot ... again. I mean we have been to Disney a few years ago. We had a great time and the kids still talk about that trip. This trip was to be part relaxation and part Disney. You see Disney will wear out the triathletes of the world. It is not for weary parents needing a break from work. We were hoping we could have a nice balance on this trip. That is still my plan. In fact I have done very little planning in regards to the trip. I hope I remember to pack. Right now I am barely wrapping up Christmas shopping.



I am excited to see my kids enjoy the parks. I am excited to not have anything on the calendar of events. I don't want anyone to wake me up or tell me what I have to do what day. I may be in a boot but I will be there with my happy vacation face on wearing my happy camper clothes.I sent husband an email the other day telling him I would cry when I drop Lulu off at the vet. He quickly replied, "I love that you cry about a dog that eats our couch."


I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and spend some time celebrating not just the birth of a Savior but the salvation that came through Him.

No comments: