Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things I am keeping

Lulu met the horses today. I think they were fast friends. Lulu was really hoping they would play chase. We encouraged through the fence sniffing and no inside the fence activity.

The kids are growing so fast. It seems like it was just yesterday when paci's and diaper bags were everywhere. I was a nap time enforcer. The clapper for first steps and there is not an Elmo video I have not seen. Today they tell me what they are wearing, what they want for supper and then they fix it.


They have and make memories without me all the time.


So for today, I am keeping some things as their mommy. As their mommy, I will not correct these sayings.



Son, "I keep bless you-ing" (sneezing)


Daughter, "Pretznels" (pretzels) and Plublix (Publix)




Nope for today, those sayings stay uncorrected.




For today we made some memories with just me and them.




For today we laid in the grass and giggled about nothing.




For today we went to Plublix, ate pretznels, son kept bless you-ing and all was right with the world.




No comments: