Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Let's Get It Started





Starting the process.





I like to jump into things head first. My husband likes to take his time. So together we usually find a middle ground. We missed the first deadline for the mission trip because we were praying and waiting. I guess we thought some big billboard would say, GO TO BELIZE. The billboard didn't happen but saying yes did. After saying yes the world started spinning and it has been exciting.





Today we all got our passport photos. I must say to see your little ones faces so excited about going on a trip to share Jesus is something that has brought me the greatest joy. We also signed, sealed and stuffed our mission letters. I am excited to see who God uses to partner with us on this trip. Just by sharing where we are going and who we will minister to, I have been able to have some great conversations with people at work and in the community.


We are getting ready for our first fundraiser which will be the all familiar yard sale. Makes me thankful to go through each room and collect boxes of things to sale. The children in Belize that we will meet barely have walls and a roof on their home. They own very little in material wealth. The gospel in their community is the only hope.


Our second fundraiser, we are auctioning off 4 Auburn vs Samford football tickets. Lower level in the south end zone. Highest bid wins.


Keep the emails coming. I love to hear from you. mommyroachof2@gmail.com

No comments: