Please don't read if you are sick of my ankle. I don't blame you. I am sick of my ankle. When I was a little girl I had a picture my mother crosstiched that said "God is not finish with me yet." And God is not finished with my ankle or it's story. It is definitely a spiritual marker in my life. I will look back on this time and know that He was all over it and ALL IN.
Today was my follow up with Ankle Guy.
1. Stitches are not ready to come out.
2. Xray today showed the fibia has turned since surgery this past Friday.
3. Tibia and fibia are still apart requiring a bone fusion.
4. Bone fusion will require a bone from my knee.
5. A catscan will have to happen this week to see about the fibia's movement.
6. If the fibia has turned it will have to be broken AGAIN.
7. Bone fusion - 3 month recovery.
If you want specifics to lift up in prayer:
1. Pray that the fibia will not have to be broken again.
2. Pray that the catscan gives a clear indication of the need for the bone fusion.
My scripture reading this morning was Deuteronomy 32:31 For their rock is not like our Rock...
In a moment of tears and frustration tonight I told my husband I wanted my life back. It's not my life. It is His. I would love to take the pain and anger and blame someone but this is my Plan A. You see my accident was not accident. It was my plan. He is my rock. My pain is for His purpose.