I have been trying to go through a midlife crisis for sometime.
1. Son started big school
2. Doctor said NO MORE BABIES
3. Doctor then burnt the uterus.
4. My job stinks, stinks, stinks
5. I went to college and got a degree, where is it that thing?
6. Who am I with no kids in diapers or bottles?
7. Social worker license = expired
1. Who am I?
2. What is my purpose?
3. My job was suppose to help my husband and provide some cushion to the budget. Not so much cushion. My job used to pay for groceries. Not anymore. It doesn't even pay my gas for the week.
4. How do you reenter a work force and still have child care?
5. What does God want me to do with my life?
6. Should I go back to school?
7. Are there part time employment opportunities that will work with my childcare already in place?
These are just some of the questions, I am asking myself tonight.
Other deeper questions are:
What will they say about my life when I die?
Who did I serve?
Who did I win for Christ?
What work did I do for Him?
I have struggled with this my whole life. I always needed a job with a purpose tied to God. I went into social work for goodness sake. I always worked for non-profit organizations. God uses wounded healers and that is me. I know the right job is out there for me and God knows where it is. Pray for me, as I open my eyes, ears and heart to find the right job for me and the job that comes with a purpose.