Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In love


I have writer's block or baby brain. Yoda consumes me. I feel like a new mommy all over again. I have been up since 4:30 this morning with this cute little one. He sucks on a paci. He is sooo cute! Just look at this picture. He is one studly muffin. Thanks to Jaclyn for his baby presents! Toys, bed . . . daughter was so excited. Karen even bought him a Halloween shirt and she doesn't even like dogs. Yoda brings people together. I think because the force is with him.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You just crack me up! Up at 4:30 with a dog... that would be very hard for me to do, for my child yes, but for a dog, I just do not know...

He is cute, maybe we can all come meet him sometime soon!

Blessings!

Mommy of Three said...

You're hilarious - I love that the force is with him!
BTW you are looking great girl!!