Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The legend of Stamps



I received word two weeks ago that Stamps aka Romeo of Roach Ranch was dead on the side of the road. I went to investigate after school but the crime scene had been cleaned up. I told Momma Kitty and her babies. We had visitation and tuna casseroles with milk. Momma Kitty was sad and even she disappeared a day in what I thought was a search and rescue operation. However, husband came inside the other night to inform me STAMPS is ALIVE.

I saw Stamps yesterday taking a nap by the pool. He has a swagger in his walk and I think he is nursing an injury. Mommy Kitty was licking his paws and seemed thankful her boyfriend had returned from the grave. If a cat has nine lives, I am pretty sure Stamps is on number 6. I am also pretty sure he and roaches will be the only thing that survives a nuclear bomb.

No comments: