Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Afternoon In Pictures

Boots. Not a big deal to most. Very big deal for a post broke ankle to be able to slide into a boot.
Picture of the Day: Momma Kitty and Eden have a love hate relationship. Mostly hate.





Getting ready for Keep 'Em There this weekend! Expecting God to do big things!





Every kid should have a daddy who builds steps in trees.






Especially in this tree. Can you love a tree?






Eden got a playmate. She has been in timeout for being "barn sour." She was so lonely.









Swirly girl is here to play. They are so beautiful. I love to watch them run but I love more when they lay on their back and kick their feet in the air.



Kisses.



1 comment:

Daphne said...

Marsha,
Love your afternoon in pictures!! Especially the boots that you get to wear. You are a very LUCKY girl. No boots for me....makes me sad....but I can WALK...so that is GOOD!