Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire


This little girl came to show me her ABC's. So proud of her accomplishment. I even took her picture. She can write all her letters and practices all the time. However, this time her writing was so neat and a little different. I should have picked up on son's signature backwards "z"! So days later feeling the need to confess daughter says, "Bubba wrote those letters the other day!" To which husband replies, "yea, I knew he did." Well thanks a lot! I stopped cooking supper to find my camera, take her picture and give her a hug all while everyone knew she was lying. So being the good Christian mother I am . . . I said "liar, liar, pants on fire!" Parenting at its finest.

4 comments:

Bre said...

HILARIOUS!!

Aaron Wilhite said...

In my business it's call "ghost writing" and it's very acceptable - in fact, a lot of money can be made that way (although I've not made any). Go M.G.!

Aaron Wilhite said...

That was me that posted the previous - #1 has screwed up my computer. Looks like I'm ghost writing now.

TCW

Faith's Place said...

she's already learning how to get others to do her homework for her. she should have it down to an art by high school!! :)