Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby Will


God sometimes just wants you to be friends with someone. My friend Cyndi is that person for me. The first Sunday we moved back home and went to church, I saw her and knew she looked familiar. Later I found out we were at Auburn together. We were Diamond Dolls together. We took classes together. (She is a counselor and I am a social worker) We graduated high school the same year. Went to Auburn the same year. Married the same year. We had our first babies the same year. Had our second babies 3 months apart. Our oldest have been in kindergarten and first grade together. But Monday she passed me and had baby number 3. William Henley is perfect and looks just like her other two. I am so glad God did not give up on us and got us finally to introduce ourselves to each other. I am a better person with her in my life. I am so excited to love on this new baby. (And I might steal him)

No comments: