Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Brother In Law For Council




Brother In Law's election for city council is tomorrow. I am so proud of him for his hard work and campaigning. I feel he led a clean race and stuck to the issues. However, against his campaign managers advice he would not allow the use of T Shirts as a marketing tool. i feel Six on Your Side will be calling soon to schedule the LIVE feed to the ponderosa in the woods. I will see all you supporters tomorrow night. I will be the cute brown one who has lost as of today, 16.75 inches and 18 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!


You may see Brother In Law in action on:






Good luck Brother In Law, I am proud of you either way!!!


1 comment:

Karen said...

I am SO proud of your weight loss, hard work & dedication. Hope to be back in the gym with you next week! Love ya!