Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny January Photos

Someone loves their dog. Some dog loves their life. I love my kids have a dog to go to sleep with and love on.

A house is not a home until it has a dog.

Gerald Durrell

I found this picture on my camera. Daughter hates for her brother to take her picture. Obviously he did it anyway.
Crazy hair night for AWANA

Son's hair in the morning is something else. Since getting an alarm clock for Christmas, he now gets up and dresses himself before I ever see him! Such a nice change from me waking him up and dressing him! This is him running from me so I don't get a picture of his hair.
For about 2 months, daughter has said I am getting my ears pierced when I turn 5. So the day before her birthday party she begged me to take her. I tried to talk her out of it. She said it would only hurt for a minute and she wanted to. So I let her have her way. This is her so excited to be getting her ears pierced. I turned my back to tell son not to pull something off the wall as the lady was about to pierce...and daughter had bolted. She was screaming hysterically. No ears were touched that day despite how happy she looks here in this picture.
Camo day at school can be hard for little girls but I think this little girl rocked her outfit!

No comments: