Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 DOWN

2 DOWN!
But the question is, "How many more to go?"
My husband has caught 2 mice. Little, little mice. He wants me to be excited and feel safe. However, I am now more grossed out and more scared than before. Where are they hiding in the day? Can they see me? And what happens if we catch one with him at work? He let son throw one over the fence with gloves on! I can't tell you how scared I am. I googled my fear. It has a name : Musophobia. But then I got all interested in reading the names of all the phobias. WOW. I feel for all the psychiatrist in the world out there having to diagnose those people. So I diagnosed my family.

Son - Ablutophobia, Arachibutyrophobia
Daughter - Decidophobia
Husband - Caligynephobia(ME), Enochlophobia

Leave me a comment with your fear!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like I moved just in time!

Tricia said...

I think we will wait for a while before coming to visit, but I will be glad to bring Bootsie by if you need me too!!