Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pancakes for Belize

We are 67 days away from our trip to Belize. Notice my cute little countdown clock that sweet Laura will love. We are going with a team of 19 different people. Some of these people might be my favorite people on the planet and some I am just having the opportunity to get to know. This Saturday we are having a pancake breakfast to help raise money for the team. If you love pancakes and sausage come enjoy all you can eat for a 5 dollar donation at the Applebee’s in Pelham. I have tickets available or you can make a donation at the door.

When: Saturday, January 14, 2012
Where: Pelham Location — HWY 119
Cost: $5.00 Donation Per Ticket
Time: 8:00-10:00am




When is that last time you went out for breakfast? When is the last time you ate syrup for a good cause? The added bonus of coming is that I will serve you. Now some of you might not know but I was a waitress in college and I have hidden skills. Don't miss showing the love and enjoying some pancakes.

No comments: