Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eleven Days


Eleven days until I try my first half marathon. Ladies and gentlemen do not judge. It will not be pretty. My time will not be oh that great but I will do it. Praying for good health and no injuries until. Husband is running with me and it will be our Valentine's present to each other. He will beat me by a good hour. Time is not my goal. Finishing is my goal. 13.1. Seriously can not believe it is about to happen. My Grande View Hoodies....well I can not even talk about them yet. Maybe when the race is over I can put it into words. . .

1 comment:

mom23greatgirls said...

I will be cheering you on every step of the way...you should be proud, there are not many people who can say they have ever run a half-marathon...I am so excited for you!!!!