Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa Is Coming


Our neighborhood rocks. Swimming pool, playground, tennis courts (for Husband), marathon runners to inspire me and free pictures with Santa! As this time comes each year I am reminded how fast the time will fly with my children. I love seeing the excitement in their eyes and love the innocence of their hearts. But plain and simple Jesus is center of Christmas in our house. This season is about Christ and Santa has nothing to do with that. Every present that will be given and received comes from above whether it is delivered by UPS, Santa, grandparents or friends. I pray your Christmas is spent thanking God for the gift He gave us all.

2 comments:

Amy Leigh said...

I am content now.

Erica said...

Great picture! I am jealous of all the neighborhood amenities.